Friday, January 13, 2012

Hat #13 - Martha Hat

The Martha hat is a polar fleece beret patterned after a Basque beret with no real “flop” over to the side. I love this winter blue color and the detail has a very old school military feel about it. I had been watching a movie about Napoleon and taking lots of freeze frame pictures a while back. I’ve been thinking of those hats again.

Addition view of the Martha hat with the brim turned up for a different look.

Wide grey satin ribbon with strips of fleece and nickel studs on a beret.

Feeling a bit like a snow day today with heavy wet snow sticking to all of the branches. I’ve been baking the last of the Christmas cookie dough with my daughter, Hannah. Trying to get a backlog of orders in the mail and Hannah back to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment