Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hat #10 - Jessie Hat

I thought I would make another large brimmed hat on the second day back home. Feeling a little architectural in the details, left off the studs and added a large button. Clean, simple, I like it.

Front view of the Jessica.

Woven loops of satin, grosgrain and fleece strips in grey, burgundy, asymmetrical with a large button.

Drove by this cool building on Joliet road, like the boxy feel of it. It was a beautiful mild day here in the city, in the 50’s. Steve made a New Year gumbo
while I made my hat of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Did I already ask if you are going to put these on Etsy? Or where are you going to sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jill, I didn't get it together to sell them on etsy this time although they will all be for sale. I was thinking about having a show of all 31 hats maybe on the last day and putting them up for sale, and a scoring event then having a raffle. I do like this hat a lot and it might even make it into the line. Still not sure how my line will change and grow after this project.

    ReplyDelete