Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hat #12 – Loretta Hat


The Loretta hat is a sable and brown “cloche” style hat.  I used a black grosgrain ribbon with white stitching along the edge for around the crown and the detail combined with burgundy and black satin ribbon.

Front view of the Loretta

Detail of Loretta hat

Day #12
First big snow of the year and it seemed like the slush came down pretty hard. Hopefully it is the beginning of winter. My family is finally set up with skis and skates; we’re ready for winter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I have purchased items from you before. I am trying to send you an e-mail to the e-mail address on your site (talk@strongwear.com), but it keeps getting returned to me. Do you have a different e-mail address. I have a question on a coat. Thanks! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I've been changing email stuff around and that must have gotten messed up, I'll get my husband on it. In the meantime you can email me at kate@strongwear.com
    Kate

    ReplyDelete